MBA (Executive)Two year Post-Graduate Programme
The SMS Executive MBA (MBAX) is a 21-month week-ends program designed to help the aspirant build and expand the managerial and leadership acumen and to prepare them for the challenging opportunities ahead of a
- A Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with a minimum of 55% marks or equivalent grade of any recognized
- Applicants should also have a minimum of THREE years of work experience.
pply Online (Last date to Apply: 22-May-2020):
- The aspiring candidate shall check the process of application and apply online at the University admissions page at: http://acad.uohyd.ac.in/ee20.html
- All candidates shall take a written test sometime in the month of June/July depending on the ongoing lockdown being lifted. The Entrance Exam may be a computer-based online exam or a pen and paper hardcopy exam. For details visit: http://acad.uohyd.ac.in/downloads/EE_20_exam_sch.PDF
- Though it is scheduled to be on 5-Jun-2020; it might change depending on the ongoing lockdown being lifted.
- The Written test will cover such skills of the candidate as Verbal Ability, Logical Reasoning, Data Sufficiency & Data Interpretation, English Proficiency, and Quantitative Aptitude
- The previous year Entrance Exam papers can be seen at: http://igmlnet.uohyd.ac.in:8000/Entrance%20Question%20Papers%20-%202019/M.B.A%20-%20Executive%20-%202019.pdf
?GD & PI:
- Candidates will appear for Group Discussion and Personal Interview at School of Management Studies during first week of July/August.
- Should there be lockdown due to Corona virus Skype Interview shall be conducted
- Selection shall be based on the past academic record, written test score and performance in GD&PI, with the following weightage
Written Test Score : 60% Performance in GD & PI : 40
Porgramme FeeThe programme fee is Rs. 8,00,000 for the two years. It can be paid in 4 equal installments- payable at the beginning of each semester.
The porgramme is of 108 credits spread over four semesters. Elective Areas offered include HR, marketing, Finance, Operations, Business Analytics & IT. Each Student shall take only one Area and study a total of 8 papers form that area-4 in semester III and 4 in semester-IV. Some of the courses are offered through MOOCS using the Govt. of India’s SWAYAM platform or other such platforms
Managerial Theories, Approaches and Functions
Individual and Organizational Behavior
Accounting for Executives
Statistics for Business Analytics
Introduction to Business Analytics
Human Resource Management
Research Methodology for Managers
Management Information System
|2.||EX-302||Quality Measurement and Quality Systems||4|
The programme will be delivered by a team of experienced faculty both from the School and from outside the School and University.
The instruction shall be a thorough mix of case pedagogy and other traditional methods
Having any further queries? Do you want to touch base with the University? do you want to join our mailing list? Kindly leave your coordinates here. Click here
or Contact the Programme Coordinator: Dr. Irala Lokanandha Reddy (WA: 98665 39823, mail: email@example.com)